Jan 25, 2011

2011 The Year of Creativity

I have finally embarked on creating a blog. It has been something that has crossed my mind for some time, I just never had anything I really wanted to write about, that is up until now. 


Like most people I have let the hustle and bustle of life affect the amount of time I spend on creative projects. One of my goals for 2011 is to reignite my creativity and passion for photography and try some new things I have always wanted to but just never got around to. The first new thing I decided to try was wire jewellery making, and I am loving it!! I love picking out the beads and wrapping the wire and creating something beautiful. Each piece is art, so far  I have made rings and pendents. This year I also want to get my feet wet with metal stamping, It seems like something I could really be in to. 


I have decided to do a 365 day photo challenge, to get my creative juices flowing. I am in the midst of compiling a list and each day I will pick something on the list to photograph and post it to my blog. The list currently stands at 212 and I am very much open to any ideas and suggestions for topics or themes. If anyone is interested in taking part in the photo challenge, at anytime I can post the subject or topic of the day before I post my photos for the day.


I am also planning to add recipes, review, giveaways and chronicle the adventures of my life.
Thanks for reading my first post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment